Tuesday, November 29, 2022

MEMORY LAPSE

 SUNDAY - My cable to connect my ssd drive to my MacBook via usb came I formatted the disk and installed Catalina on to it and wow what an improvement it is now super fast I  can't believe how fast it is compared to my normal hard drive disc why the fcuk  I didn't do this ages ago I don't know  its like having a brand new laptop .

Re-installed Vlc and Spotify logged in to YouTube and Ebay as well as Amazon , Instagram , Facebook and Yahoo , its amazing what you are signed in on .

Tomorrow I get my new memory sticks I will put the new ssd drive into my Mac book as well as  the new 2x 4gb sticks of memory . I have also ordered a new caddy for the old  drive so I can access the content on it .

MONDAY - Went to Wentworth garden centre bought a fir tree garland pre lit for the top of the fire surround a table runner and tea towels that where Christmas themed with robins and snow , Christmas is an expensive time of the year .

My hard drive caddy came but no memory its had a lapse forgot to come it will be either tomorrow or the day after I don't want to open up my Mac book anymore times then is needed I am still using the new ssd drive externally for the time being its as good.

For tea we had chicken breast with bacon and brie cheese and cranberry sauce done in freshly baked batons would have been better with fries as well and a pear cider .

Helens inserts for her Filofax also came from Ebay and she as more on the way I might buy a second hand one because of the amount of inserts there will be enough to fill three Filofax's.



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...