Thursday, November 17, 2022

NEW OLD SHELVING

 Found a brand new pocket Filofax in my draw I bought of eBay a few years ago I am going to get a diary insert for it and some note pages and plastic wallets and start using it .

THURSDAY - The weather is wet and windy the last few days twicw it has been a no go taking the dogs out they miss their daily walk and to be honest I do , it wakes me up if I feel groggy which is most mornings I walk the dogs then home I have a coffee and cook breakfast its a broken routine if I don't do this .

Put the scaffold board shelving up in the bathroom the brackets came I cut the sboars to lenght using my chop saw it can cut up to a ten inch width .I stained them fixed the brackets positioned the shelves and screwed the shelfs to the brackets just over a hours job .They look good even If I do say so myself .The hollow wall is always suspect when it comes to fixing objects they sent some black inch and a quarter screws and white  plugs they where only a 6 diameter but they seem to tighten alright the holes in the brackets where not counter sunk hopefully they are secure enough in the weeks to come .One of the boards as the metal strap nd end strap left om and is also stamped at the end with a serial number into the edge of the wood I'm my opinion adding to the overall character .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...