Wednesday, November 02, 2022

ARRIVED EARLY

     MONDAY - Checked my lottery ticket for Saturday night I had won thirty pounds for three lucky numbers half way there its the highest amount I have won on lottery ticket since I started playing it in 1994 we thought it be so easy to win that it be just a matter of time lol how naive I was lol .

2 x beef mince. 

2 x onions 

I x cabbage 

3 x carrots 

1 x bag frozen scampi 

2 x fresh chicken curries .

I x large Lurpack  butter.

I x brown bread 

1x white bread 

1x 40 packet box dog food .

I x pouring cream {still got apple pie to eat }

I x fresh orange juice 

2 x lasagne sauce tomato 

2 x  lasagne sauce white 

I x frozen mash 

4 x canned tomatoes 

The above just over £50 prices keep going up every week money goes less further than the week before .

WEDNESDAY - Went to the hair dressers had my hair cut by Will it only takes fifteen minutes went to put the lottery on for the Euro Millions this Friday night £131 million its more than enough I would share it out if I won such a large amount be rude not to .

Got home my Lumix camera I won on eBay for £43 had arrived it came with two batteries and a 2gb sd card and its scratch free and works just fine highly impressed when new this camera cost £350 .







No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...