Tuesday, May 30, 2017

A DRAG

SUNDAY
Helen finished sowing the second curtain for the bay  window she had to join two together for the width then overlock the seam , then cut and overlock then sew the  hem to  length , at least she is making good use of the sewing machine I bought her .

Cooked fresh pork sausages from the farm shop with onions had them I a giant bread cake had mine with a big dollar of mustard thats English no French or American pure yellow Coleman's Mustard excellent .

Got to chill out on the new sun loungers listening to Elbow's latest album after twenty minutes I was too hot and bored the sun was annoying my eyes  I need some shades and a hat , worse thing was no cider.

MONDAY BANK HOLIDAY
Had another thunder storm it poured down this morning it is grey dark and misty a perfect English bank holiday glad I am working it for double time and a day in lieu makes sense .I have two weeks off work last week in June first week in July differently need to go to the coast and need to go to York if nothing else .
Work was totally boring my staff was used on wards rather than the domestic areas they usually work on so I had very little to do , it was more appearance money then anything else and as a result it dragged and dragged I thought home time would never happen.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...