Monday
Cleaned the fish out that we have in the garden they survived the winter unscathed the cold weather slows the metabolism down and they virtually go in to hibernation , we started feeding them again the water level in the tank was dropping so I decided to empty it and give it a clean . The four fish we have was placed in to plastic bin out of the way of our two cats , and i scrubbed all the algae off the pump , light , fountain and the inside of the viewing windows and inner walls of the tank I also washed the filters this took a few hours once fully emptied i refilled with the hose pipe and buckets of warm water it took a good twenty minutes to refill the fish went back in and was feed the are happily swimming in their clean pool the main thing no floaters which is always good.
Tuesday
Work was manic I never stopped all day it was one job after another , hopefully tomorrow I will have an easier day ,at least my shift went quickly .
Watered the garden and the lawn it has been a while since it rained this is England and although it has not been red hot we have had very little water falling from the sky .
Lat few times I have run my son he has not answered I don't know if he is busy or if he has seen his arse again , hopefully the latter .
MOVED BACK TO HOLMFIRTH , WE ARE OUT OF THE STATIC HOME , AND ARE NOW MOVED IN AND LIVING IN A NEWLY BUILT TWO BED STONE END TERRACE , WITH GEORGE AND BENTLEY OUR TWO CATS AND PIPPA AND BAILEY OUR TWO DOGS.THIS IS OUR FOREVER HOME I DOUBT THAT WE WILL EVER LEAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL HOUSE IN A GREAT LOCATION WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LIVE HERE FOREVER.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IT'S OUT CRAZY I KNOW
FRIDAY - After being stood from last Sunday the van does not start it jump starts using the Noco jump starter unit first time and it starts...
-
Fuck it's Monday already , why do weekends go too fast why is the weather so rubbish where is summer because it's not here yet. My...
-
Only two more pay cheques until Christmas scary always get caught out last minute shopping hopefully we will be sorted this year fingers cro...
-
SUNDAY - Went to the Springs shopping outlet went to Next clothes shop I bought two pairs of jeans and two pairs of shorts one also in denim...
No comments:
Post a Comment