Wednesday, May 10, 2017

FISHY CLEANING

Monday
Cleaned the fish out that we have in the garden they survived the winter unscathed the cold weather slows the metabolism down and they virtually go in to hibernation , we started feeding them again the water level in the tank was dropping so I decided to empty it and give it a clean . The four fish we have was  placed in to plastic bin  out of the way of our two cats , and i scrubbed all the algae off the pump , light  , fountain and the inside of the viewing windows and inner walls of the tank I also washed the filters this took a few hours once fully emptied i refilled with the hose pipe and buckets of warm water it took a good twenty minutes to refill the fish went back in and was feed the are happily  swimming in their clean pool the main thing no floaters which is always good.

Tuesday
Work was manic I never stopped all day it was one  job after another , hopefully tomorrow I will have an easier day ,at least my shift went quickly .
Watered the garden and the lawn it has been a while since it rained this is England and although it has not been red hot we have had very little water falling from the sky .

Lat few times I have run my son he has not answered I don't know if he is busy or if he has seen his arse again ,  hopefully the latter .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...