Saturday, May 13, 2017

WORK ATTACK

Cyber attack at work has taken down our computer system it is affecting most of the systems at  work we are not under attack but to be on the safe side the I.T department have suspended the Internet email and a load of shared drives it is a nightmare other hospitals are in  a worse state they might even have to shut down York hospital and move all the patients to Leeds hopefully not but either way it is not good. Patients medication , x-rays and ambulances are all in dire straits life are at risk who in their right minds attacks and disables hospitals it is disgusting .
Will find out more Monday hopefully we will and the things we need will  be back to normal .

Burger chips and baked beans for tea with white bread and butter perfect the burgers are made from 100% ground beef .

Not had any cider this month feeling the pain oh how I miss the cool refreshing ice cold cider .
Not had any biscuits either and I am craving danish pastries fudge cake and ice cream .

Going out today to hopefully get some fabric and wood to make pelmets for some of the windows in our van .

Looking at getting another case for my iPhone 7 the two battery cases I have the top section slides on and off to allow the phone to slide in and out ,  this always comes off when taking it out of my jean pockets so i want a one twice case they cost twice has much but are slimmer and do look nicer .

I am also looking at a rainbow coloured fidget  spinner that looks really cool they are more accessible now and have come down in price .

I also need a couple of pair of new jeans and I also need some summer trainers  , thinking of white , it has been a while since I have had all white trainers .I am also debating sunglasses .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...