Sunday, May 07, 2017

FOOTIE NO

My Daughter went to see Bruno Mars in concert at The Leeds Arena which is only five minutes away from where I work , she said tickets for the concert were being sold outside would have been nice to go , would love to go see Blondie now they have a new album out they might be touring near to me .

Went to Ikea again this Saturday did not even have meat balls but got a hot dog , we bought four led light bulbs £28 is nothing cheap at least they last for 2000 hrs .

SUNDAY
Went to Ikea again took the bulbs back that we bought yesterday and exchanged them for a lower lumen 400 to 200 , also got two church candles in white would have preferred ivory.

Went to watch a football well one of the team was playing football ,  Helen's son was playing but  they lost 5-2 .I have  not watched a game of football  for years it was boring and  not that enjoyable his team to be honest and blunt deserved to loose at one point they were wining 2-0 and gave the match away they virtually stopped playing . I remember now why I stopped watching football matches.

The red hot weekend never happened it has been dull and grey and cold a typical English weekend , at least Helen was arsed and cooked a somewhat Sunday dinner .

Back to my normal shift of two till ten tomorrow I have been back for a whole month it has flown bye.
Ordered three sets of shirts and trousers from the works sewing room I have been told it could take 3 months unbelievable .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...