Friday, May 05, 2017

MORE JOBS COMPLETED

Today we bought a wooden post which I fitted in the corner on  to the existing wooden fence post using three 6 inch bolts , we fitted a retractable washing line so when the car is not there e.g whilst I am at work Helen can peg her washing out , we also fixed a hanging basket to one side of the post Helen is happy it doesn't take much I need to cut six wooden pellets to fill in where I had to drill to sink the bolts in .

Fitted the three industrial wall lights now we need three 40w led bulbs they only took about 10 minutes each to fit and wire and they are all working we only had one bulb to check each light and I it looks like I have wired them all ok.



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...