Friday, May 26, 2017

IT'S HOT

Start of the week and the weather is dry , fine and hot typical all week it is supposed to be the hottest week this year .
Dropping Helen of at her parents house , they are buying a static home near York it is costing a lot more than what we paid and the ground rent is nearly double , but it is ultra modern .


TUESDAY
Got the lawnmower out and did the grass did the edges with the trimmer I swear I thought it was going to rain but it held off by the time I had finished it was cracking pavements.



WEDNESDAY
Wiped my Mac books hard drive and  did another reinstall of OS Sierra and it is like having a new Mac I should have done it months ago . I also deleted all my favourites too as  I had way  too many I saved a few but its good starting again .
Booked the day off work last minute as  I have to take Helen to the doctors this afternoon at half past two .

THURSDAY
I need another excuse not to go t work the weather is red hot it is sticky hot , there is parts of the hospital the heating is still on.There has also been a bomb threat and as a result of this all the metal bins on the entrances and exits roof garden have been removed I feel safer already .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...