Thursday, May 11, 2017

SHIFTING SHIFTS ?

They are wanting a person to work through the night 22.00 until 06.00 hours which is a boring shift .
It would be like doing a 12 hour shift not good , no one wants it .
I requested that I would be willing to do a 18.00 until 02.00 hour shift Monday through to Friday , I would be looking after half my own shift workers and the night workers a double whammy .
I would also be earning more money maybe around £250 a month to £300 a month because the entirety of my shift would be paid at the night rate of pay  .

The other benefits to me  would be parking it would no longer be a quest every day to get a parking spot  , because at that time they would be loads available .

I could leave home at half past five after having a meal with Helen  a sensible time to eat and get to work and be home earlier enough not to ruin the following day , I would have more quality time at home win , win , win , and my sleep would not really suffer because it is usually after one when I go to bed anyway.

I emailed my manager after he had emailed me and my coworkers asking if any of us where interested and would any of us  consider the 22.00 - 06.00 shift , he got no takers , my email so far has not be answered or acknowledged in any way which is very bad manners , I guess because it is my idea he don't like to think I will be doing something I want to do they don't seem to bend this way oh well fcuk it I will continue doing my 14.00 - 22.00 shift .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...