Sunday, May 21, 2017

READINGS IN CHINESE

SATURDAY
We might be buying back Helen's high gloss black Yamaha acoustic guitar we sold it a few years ago to my Nephews girlfriend she does not play it so we have been given the option of getting it back for less than we sold it think we will go over next weekend to do the deal .
Went to the garden centre bought the flowers for the plastic hanging bags that go over the fence posts at the front and on the steps to the decking we also bought three bags of compost and they are now all done flowered out and hanging in place just waiting for the flowers to bloom.

Helen had five one hour readings to do in Leeds I waited in the car went to the fish shop bought a fish and brad cake then went parked up watching different content on You Tube .It is amazing how quickly five hours pass.

SUNDAY
Downloaded and ran a anti virus program for mac Avast it is free it took a while to scan but found a lot of infections I will see if things have stopped popping up so far so good , if not will wipe my hard drive and reinstall iOS .

Helen had another two readings to do  over in Bramley Leeds . I went to my nephews house  on Newlands road for a coffee I love his old house , I was messing around sorting his fire tv box out. Later we drove down to his mothers house a couple of miles away  , who of course is my sister her cat Alfie died , and  she had loads of cat food and biscuits for  me to pass on to my little tigers .

On the way home we stopped at a Chinese take away "The Mandarin"  in  Horbury  after me doing a reading we decided to  order, a curried duck , sweet and sour pork , rice and fries , a portion of  onion rings it was way too much I think we threw away as much as we had eaten ,  we picked up a in house menu and found out that  they  also deliver which will either be a blessing or curse .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...