Tuesday, May 16, 2017

DEAD BITCH

Lost my works pager I have no idea how it had disappeared I had it clipped  on to my trouser pocket next to my 2 way radio and at the end of my shift it had vanished oops .

At home made two pelmets from some soft wood and mdf we bought and  I borrowed my friends electric chop saw and screwed them together ,Helen bought some red and grey tartan fabric from Laura Ashley the price should have been £80 but they had 50% off just shows how much mark up there is and how much profit they make we made them to go over the two small side windows in the living room.

SUNDAY
Lazy day visited my sister's house they have had a wall erected to divide the hallway and living room they had begun to decorate it painting the new plaster walls wooden door and casing architrave and skirting boards they were  not enjoying the experience .

MONDAY
Works computer system is still down from Fridays cyber attack we have had drives disabled and still cant access files.
My works pager has still not put in an appearance but on better news scum bag , pedophile , child killer torturer and molester Ian Brady is dead at long last. They should have hung him on a piece of elastic years ago sincerely hoping he is already burning in hell.

Hopefully somehow his 12 year old victim Keith Bennett will be found and laid to rest in peace .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...