Friday, May 19, 2017

RISK IT EVERY DAY

Why is the weather so crappy all we have had is rain but today the sun is back , went down to Marks and Spencer's food outlet store .The food always looks better more tastier and not that much more expensive than any other main supermarket at the end of the day they have to compete .
When I get paid I will go down and fill a trolley and see how long the food lasts some of the ready meals are as freshly tasting has home made and at three for £10 are not that dear.
I also want to try the different ciders and blends of coffee.
Work is work once again , the novelty of having seven months off is gone it is a distant memory I am back in to a routine and to be honest ready for a week off .

I was talking to one of the council parking enforcement officers I was parked in a two hour parking spot I parked up at 13.45 it was just before 15.45 it is  no return within fours hours  I was going to move my car to another street he was checking car number plates what I needed was he taking them down to check in two hours or had he done this two hours ago and ticketing cars that had gone over the allotted time which would mean a ticket he was doing the later my car was not on his hit list he had not taken my number so he had no record of my stay , which meant seeing the curfew ended at six my car was safe . H told me this was his routine every day when I told him the issues I had parking he could see from my I.D  badge I worked at the hospital , my interpretation is if I  park there at the time I normally do  each day Monday to Friday I would never get a parking ticket and I would never have to move my car again  , the question is do I risk it.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...