Monday, April 28, 2014

ONE DAY OFF

After working Saturday today was a lazy day we did food shopping spending £146 on meat and veggies and other essential food stuff .
Helen did two readings last night which helped with the paying the food bill we did not really get any treats no frivolous items , I got a voucher for ten pence of every litre of fuel next time i fill up i will wait a few days before using it..

I went to visit my sister while Helen was doing her readings and stayed a couple of hours , i lived with them when  moved out of my family home years ago , i slept in the back room on camper bed all my worldly goods in a sports bag i was happy i was seeing Helen earning money and basically freedom to do what ever i wanted fond memories , i always liked her garden its massive and hopefully they will have a barbecue this year.

Helen had her own reading done this evening by a renowned psychic her friend Erin called she stayed for sunday dinner she too also had a reading , whilst i laid out on the bed watching two episodes of Hannibal and surfing the web whilst wearing my headphones .
So that was my one day off.

Listening to - R.E.M



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...