Wednesday, April 23, 2014

REPEAT OFTEN.

Tuesday is over already work as been busy done three HPV,s basically it means that I  have fumigated three areas to kill all germs and viruses each bombing takes over three hours to set up and manager and to revisit to undertake the checking that ensures that there is no leaks of poisonous gas at fifteen and thirty minutes  intervals.
It is payday again Thursday night at the midnight hour.
Wednesday
My daily routine is this , I get out of bed at around eight after visting the bathroom I will dress in combat pants or jeans and a t- shirt and Croc's crap if the grass is wet or if its raining , i will go down one flight of stairs to the kitchen /living room and wash up any pots up from the night before , while I wait for the kettle to boil to make one cup of tea and one cup off coffee.
Whilst drinking my coffee I will wash Pips bowls and give her fresh  water and food .

Helen will come down and nuke her tea in the microwave .

At around quarter to nine I will take Pip to the back of the cottage and walk her around the grassland and pond watching any ducks landing or taking off and any other wild life like rooks and frogs hopefully when it gets warmer they will be electric blue dragonflies around the pond area , after half a hour I will be back at home .
I will check updates to blogs and vlogs that I follow one is about a lad living permanently on a narrow boat and he is called Dan Brown "A  sort of interesting life" , another is a couple living and working  in a camper van called "where's my office now" , and the last one I regular watch is "Mr Thaibox 123 "a vlog about his life and the love of anything to do with technology , all are good and each totally different.

After I will drive down to the supermarket and buy what ever we might need milk bread cigs or anything we need for tea sometimes s ham and cheese for toasties .

At midday I will get washed and changed to go to my job at the hospital I will drive the hours journey to the city and try and get a parking space where i can leave the car for my full shift which starts at two , if not I have to go back out and move it to another spot or get a parking ticket as it's two hours free parking no return in four hours so I move it one block at four  which as it ends at six I won't get fined .

At ten o clock in the evening I drive the hours return journey  back home , once home i will walk through the door and take Pip out , after eating maybe  watch TV and  spend a hour online then  go to bed around one repeat with little or no variation for five days until the weekend.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...