Wednesday, April 09, 2014

PAYING UP BACKING UP

Went to the physiotherapist and he gave me a few exercises to do to try at home to try and free up and ultimately to gain more freedom and movement in my hip.
I made a doctors appointment for Friday so I have to decide do I get another sick note for a week or two or do I on  Monday get my arse in gear and return to work .

Anyway going to pay my speeding ticket tomorrow and send my licence of for three penalty points putting on ouch.
Watching Woppi Goldberg and Demi Moore in Ghost yet again its on TV.

Keychain on OX Mavericks is doing my head in with the pop ups for passwords ,  also unless I go through parallels and windows 7 I wouldn't be able to copy files and folders to my external hard
Drives that I used with my PC and windows laptop unless I format the drives one is a  I have a 1Tb and a 500gb drive I can't back up to my MBP aa it is only 500gb.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...