Thursday, April 24, 2014

STICK IT YO

Totally pissed of my tax code as altered yet again my lease car us being classed as a company car so I am taxed against it on my tax allowance as I pay £280 a month through salary sacrifice how the fuck is it a company car , I spoke with the tax office and they was in agreement with me that I should not be paying more tax and they will alter my tax code back to what it should be for next month , anything owed to me will be will be paid via a cheque.
That does not help me this month so I am a little bit peeved and even more so when i found out the receptionist on a lesser  pay band with fewer responsibilities is earning considerable more than me what's the fucking point in being a supervisor .
I am phoning the lease company up tomorrow and telling them to take the car back and stick it where the sun don't shine.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...