Friday, April 18, 2014

TWENTY NINE YEARS AGO

Well first three days back at work have been sunny and hot but  to day its a dark grey skies miserable and dull as the bank holiday Friday and Monday approach although  I am working  I still prefer the sun .
 I got my wage slip and noticed that i had be given my pay rise and wage increment not sure by how much on a flat month I will be better of as this months wage had overtime in with it.

My Dad died twenty nine years ago today he has been dead longer than the time I had with him , I wonder what he would think of me now its hard to think if he approve of me or disapprove I think he be happy with where I am living and my job and the fact that I no longer smoke and hopefully the rest .

My sisters paid the insurance excess for the car repairs which the garage had undertaken the repair bill was in excess of £5000 , they are delivering the car back sometime today , hopefully by this time next week it will be back with the lease company , and in a few months time I will see an extra £350 a month in my pocket.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...