Sunday, April 20, 2014

GOOD FRIDAY

Good Friday I  washed and waxed the Suzuki Swift before going to work.
Its red hot and very sunny and incredibly very few clouds which might mean we get a great weekend.

I can use the staff car park today for the cost of a pound permit so that makes life easy the same applies to bank holiday Monday meaning no parking tickets for me for the next two work days .
Helen has loads of readings  booked in Leeds tomorrow she will be working throughout the day hopefully although its hot and sunny they will all turnout and not go to the coast for the day.

First week back at work nearly over I have two bottles of Kopparberg pear  chilling in the fridge the same two that I stopped off  and bought when i was driving home on the night of the crash  a miracle i know but for what ever reason I never drank them I will this weekend whilst sat out in the sun .
The wall the other driver took out was rebuilt yesterday the day I got my car back which seemed ironic , so all in all its been a a very good Friday.

Saturday
After going to bed at one am and having very little sleep i was up at seven so i could drive Helen over to Leeds so she could do her readings at her friends beauty salon in Pudsey.
I went to Pc World laptops and tvs that would have cost a couple of thousand of pounds years ago are being sold for a few hundred quid with higher specs .I also saw a great camera from Samsung it is 60x zoom interesting and it does not cost the earth .




It was a good turn out and it was a lucrative day it was after five when i picked her up .
We went for fish and chips to Compo's and then went home we was in bed for half past eight.

Sunday
Went for breakfast pigged out at the Toby carvery seeing that we did not get any Chocolate Easter eggs .
Didn't do much else today we cooked a lamb stew for supper with boiled potatoes and lentils to be honest its been rather boring it is Easter Monday tomorrow and i  am at work , i think next week will be sunnier .
I have not been out in the Juke since it got returned to me i still don't know if the lease company will take it back if they do i want it in the same condition that it is in now and one another reason is it says i can do  53 miles on the diesel that is in currently left in the tank and i can't refill it until pay day.

Listening to  - the "Editors" and the "Lumineers".

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...