Monday, April 14, 2014

NOT RUSHING

Was in the shower just after half past seven I shaved and washed and gel my hair hair .
I took Pip out to the trail and pond at the back of the cottage this week is supposed to be warmer I do hope so.

I swapped work bags instead of the messenger bag that I have been using  I have gone back to my original back bag as  I reckon its easier to carry , I charged up my works iPod touch for my cleaning audits, threw in my umbrella filofax and moleskin also a Cree all steel torch and ear phones for iphone.


I ironed a shirt and trousers at least I am only working until ten tonight I need to refill my fountain pen and make sure I take my I'd badge and  swipe cards to access all areas.

When I got to work I had forgotten my password to lg and n the PC I had to phone IT to reset it which wasted half an hour , once I had gotten logged on I opened my emails 156 to open and read some I deleted straight away some other have yet to open not rushing first day back at work in fact might not rush rest of week.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...