Saturday, April 05, 2014

TREKKING AND TRACKING

I am tracking my page views  just out of interest quite a few people on occasions  seem to be reading my blog on a daily basis , if you too are writing your own  blog please send me your link so I can participate in reading your on line journal  I find people very interesting , to all those that do take time out to read my daily bitching I do thank you.

In the sales as always no money which is a bummer .
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/cameras-camcorders/digital-cameras/compact-digital-cameras/sony-dsc-hx50b-superzoom-compact-digital-camera-black-21404390-pdt.html




I would like this camera as i think it is a great buy and is a more  enough of a  camera specially  for my needs .

Went walking around Digley and Bilberry reservoir's it was sunny but fine rain was falling for at least half the walk it is  the second time this week i have been walking in the rain.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...