Tuesday, April 15, 2014

KEEP IT

Got a letter today from the garage that is fixing the Juke , they have been trying to get in touch with me via email and my mobile number
 They couldn't so they  ended up writing me a letter to say unlike Humpty dumpty it ad been put back together again.
 I phoned them up and they asked me when I would like the car to be delivered back to me I said whenever ,there reply was  how was I going to  £25O  excess , I said with difficulty or not least until payday a week on Friday .

I phoned the lease company to hand the car back to them they can pick it up next  Tuesday I have yo pay a termination fee of £1048 or if I end it back in September when I will have had it a year it be £625 , I want to get it off my hands the sooner the better I be around £325 a month better off good riddance.

I wish I still had my Freelander least it was paid for .

Might have to sell my Mac Book Pro to fund stuff i will be well gutted ,it never rains but pours .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...