Sunday, June 24, 2012

Things i cant live without or without doing

the national lottery - its a chance to have it all for the cost of a pound , would be instant life changing event .

Taking photos- its a way of recording now one moment in time never to be recaptured again.

My i-phone - its a camera ,my mp3 player , messenger , book reader and is my constant companion it stays with me all day and recharges on my bedside table .

Drinking coffee - if its one beverage i cant live without is my caffeine fix i must be hitting a fix every couple of hours , i would even consider working at Starbucks if i could.

Glossy magazines - the Stuff . T3 and National Geographic love the feel and smell of a brand new mag.

My Pc - would rather be on pc than watching tv also now its the best and cheapest way of speaking to my Daughter who is thousands of miles away on the other side of the world.

Indian food - my favorite food love the taste colour and smell of a curry that's cooking in the pot love the starters and deserts and i once had a curry from a different restaurant every night for three weeks whilst i was working away from home , overkill , least i was regular in more ways than one.

Helen - my Partner in crime , she is my angel and my soul mate also my saint and rock , i have never had anyone give it all up and leave everything that she had to be with and live with me ,yes we argue sometimes but we love a lot too.

Pip - my dog to replace my Jack Russell Bandit she is one of the most placid good natured dogs and never moans she can be very funny and loving and is as good as the dog i left behind .

English country side :- The Moors and Lakes we are lucky we have some great places the only draw back is the winter and rain , but we have photographed some glorious snow scenes some in the fog and rainy but best viewed on a bright hot day.

Shopping - i like to visit new shops ,and spending a day in a shopping mall is relaxing for me and there is always Starbucks and food outlets and it does not matter what the weather is and the parking is free.

Music - i love finding and discovering albums with every track is a good one usually Coldplay , Keane and James .

Autobiography - finding out how other people live what they buy where they go and with you is fascinating and compelling , Steve jobs was the last one i read currently reading American sniper he achieved the highest number of kills in the American forces he was in a Seal special forces unit.

Films - the ultimate way to switch of and relax last decent film i watched Safe House .
Payday - like the feeling of earning money and cant do without that you got have money to survive and battle on even living on the streets you need money or they be no beggars , its a constant war , but we are getting there.

My Car - its freedom it gets us out of here and in to there and beyond , all you need is a full tank of fuel and a credit card with no limit and i be away .


Buying on Ebay - love getting a bargain and free postage and love getting parcels through the mail.

Chocolate - apart from hot chocolate drinks and including milkshakes and ice cream which i hate , cant live without chocolate white and milk no plain , specially after a curry i crave chocolate.

Ice cold pear cider - over ice and for a extra kick just add vodka.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...