Wednesday, June 27, 2012


Dropped Helen at work today i will also be able to pick her up when she finishes at four this afternoon .On my way back home i called in at our local supermarket to get the things on Helen's shopping list i added some squirty cream for my coffees fcuk it , and a packet of digestive biscuits double fcuk it.

I don’t go in to my job until half seven tonight, I don’t mind working nights but doing just the one night loses me money if I don’t take a day’s holiday to cover my shift i would normally do that day, if i do then it turns the night shift in to over time which is paid at a higher rate which makes a big difference to the pay I receive. And as we all work for money and time off then my philosophy is the more the merrier.

This weekend i would like to go in to town visit a few bars just for a couple of bottles of Rekorderlig or Kopparberg pear cider over ice then go for a late afternoon or early evening lunch at our favourite Italian restaurant Piccolinnos or to a Indian restaurant on the docks called Mumtaz , only issue i have with Mumtaz is that they don't have a drinks license which is a bit of a bind , seeing that a pint and a curry if you have one you have the other .

deleted my favourites folder of safaris book mark bar now all my favourite sites are gone three quarters i didn’t really visit on a regular basis so i have put back all the ones i have visited recently back in to a new folder the others gone for good, what pissed me of was there was nothing asking if you wanted to delete no pop up window it just vanishes in a puff of smoke never to be seen again if you know what I mean.

its boring day its déjà vu every day apart from weekends but today slightly different work is a lot later and once i finish at six Thursday morning i have rest of tomorrow off. But as I don’t get paid until midnight tomorrow it’s a bit late to go and do any shopping,
When you get paid monthly and it’s a five week month is a long fcuking time till money drops in the old bank account too long in fact its crap.


Playing Song Pop - on Facebook with my daughter who's in New Zealand

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...