Thursday, June 28, 2012

Got paid yippee, been to the petrol pumps to fill the car up well half fill it perhaps, I put thirty five quid in the tank and it’s just over half full. Paid for six months road tax online £148 the joys of motoring and the M.O.T is due next month more joy, the ironic thing is I catch the bus to work because I can’t get a parking permit and don't fancy paying parking fines every day or the cost of legal parking is around £24 a day unless i park out of town be pointless, so it’s a weekly green rider for £13.

paid my mobile bill to 02 £31.00 and the virgin media bill for our internet connection ,tv and phone line was over £54. and paid the mortgage £440 ouch going down fast , could do with what i get paid a month as a weekly salary i wish,

I Bought some white Sony over ear headphones from a seller of ebay to use with the i-phone and bought also a packet of rechargeable batteries for my camera.





We went to Burger King last night would have preferred a Chinese but seeing Helen was paying I succumbed ,and the fact that we had not eaten all day help persuade me so off we went at half nine after she had finished her tarot card reading , we got side order of onion rings so artificial and some cheese balls deep fried heart attack with every bite , and a regular coke , no not diet the full calorie stuff lol , Helen got the Chicken Royale and i mentioned the film Pulp fiction and then the Michael Douglas film Falling down he,he , I know how irritating but never the less.

update on my tablet pc i am wanting to buy the new Google tablet Nexus 7 is due for release , it as a quad core four processer and is using jelly bean the latest o/s ,its price on release is to be £159 and I think I want one. The only thing putting me of is its 7 inch screen size, obvious bigger than my I phone and will be easier to carry about in my bag on the bus in my pocket etc, so it shouldn’t really put me of from getting when its released in July can see if there is going to be a 10 inch screen made available and there is no way to up the storage capacity as it has no card slot.

Helen finishes at half twelve on a Friday lucky girl i wish i did make the weekend that bit longer , Waiting for the Virgin super hub its being delivered this morning , then i will go to work for either midday or two o clock depending.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...