Saturday, April 29, 2023

WASTEING ELECTRIC

WEDNESDAY - If you have ever watched the film 'Kes" there is a scene where he takes the lead of his kestrel and lets it fly free for the first time and the bird returns to him .Well I did the same with Rosie she has never been off the lead well I decided to let her run round an enclosed field she loved it she is fast and turns at high speed it was a joy to watch .She returned no fuss no messing straight away and didn't try to run off when I went to reattach her lead result .

 THURSDAY - Went to the Barracuda fish shop we bought fish and chips to eat in the car I had a curry sauce with mine and we both had a long bread cake and scraps  I also had a can of Dr Pepper , Living it up  without a doubt .The car windows steamed up we was parked up on a lay by hopefully it didn't look like that we was dogging.

I am going back to work on Monday its a bank holiday but I have decided I should be good to return to work after the weekend if I don't have any set backs I am good to go .

FRIDAY - Went to visit my son he had no food , I  cant imagine having a fridge or cupboards with nothing in them in all my life I have never been without food we might have food in the fridge or freezer that I don't fancy but there is always some  food to eat we have enough food to last a couple of weeks needless to say we took him some food over along with milk coffee and sugar .A fridge with no food is just a waste of electricity .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...