Wednesday, April 26, 2023

LEGEND

 FRIDAY - Gloomy day raining most of the day .Helen did a reading for a t.v reality celebrity it went ok hopefully her name will get passed around and she will get more celeb readings to do who knows money talks .

Bought some strawberries and kiwi fruit and greek yogurt its been ages since I have had kiwi I use to eat it all the time when I was working on site with my tuna and pasta mayo with loads of black pepper .

My little dog Rosie is a crazy lady I love her to bits even though she wakes me up every morning I forgive her .I cant ever get mad at her she is just too cute and she cant do any wrong .She constantly steals socks from anywhere she can get them , she will then carry them about in her mouth like its a prized possession as a result I need more socks as this is a daily event .

WEEKEND - Uneventful did nothing major we both chilled out and cooked food .

MONDAY - This might be my last week on sickness I need to go back , I don't really want to but like the majority need the cash.

TUESDAY - Bought from Microsoft X-box Tomb raider "Legend' it was only £2.29 I think I  have played it before years ago I am not sure on the first level I am not recognizing any of the scenery or story line be a bonus if I have not played it before .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...