Friday, April 07, 2023

SMALL CHANGES

 TUESDAY - Helen bought a pine Wal unit from market place w had to drive a few miles to Honley to pick it up it was in good condition they originally listed dit for £50 we got it for £30 the drawers a slightly out of line but it looks ok.

It took around twenty minutes to fix it to the wall using four screws it already had mirror plates both top and bottom it makes the kitchen look a little bit more farm house than Ikea .I jacked the unit up to the right level so I wasn't lifting I checked the levels I marked the position of the mirror plates drilled and fixed it to the wall .Small changes can make a big difference .


When you attend a funeral or burial it makes you wonder when is your number up how long do you have left and how you are going to die and what happens when you die , I have ready you are aware that you have died because your brain does not die straight away unless I guess you have a major head trauma .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...