Sunday, April 16, 2023

CHEAP COKE

 SATURDAY - Joined William Hills online betting so we could bet on the Grand National horse race I deposited £10 and Helen picked five horses and riders we did five each way bet ended up winning £17 nearly 75% return better than losing money .


I found out today an old friend I grew up with has passed away we use to play football together he went to law school and became very successful he went to my mothers funeral another one bites the dust it does make you wonder about your own mortality life every day as if it was your last because obviously one it will come to pass I life and I am doing my best olive it but keep thinking I have done nothing major ,I have not travelled enough by far I should have done more in my teens and early twenties but then I guess I have done more than others I am grateful for the things I have done .

SUNDAY - Slow cooked a pork shoulder in the oven ha dit with swede , carrot ,mash and Yorkshire pudding it was extra nice I had a canoe cloudy cider I have not had any for awhile not sure what , been buying cheap coke from Aldi .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...