Monday, May 01, 2023

ONE QUARTER GONE

 SATURDAY - Went on another hike with the dogs somedays I am  doing five miles I need a decent water bottle and a small back pack once the weather gets warmer I need one for carrying my walking hiking Edc .Such as cold drink , ear pods , knife water dish and water for the dogs and maybe my drone .Have been eating a lot of fresh strawberries and kiwi fruit I haven't had kiwi fruit for years I use to take it to work for morning break with my pasta tuna and pasta .

Went to the supermarket bought some apple pie and cream and some basmati rice I was going to buy some cider but I resisted temptation also bought some fresh water prawns and salad for Helens tea .

SUNDAY - Went on another hike with the dogs found out a different route to take it was very enjoyable it gives you time to think, at seven o clock in the morning there are more sheep about than people .

Went over to Acaster Malbis to see Helens parents we took them to the garden centre at Poppleton a fifth teen minute drive away they needed plants for the front garden and borders .


APRIL RE-CAP.

Three people I knew well and had worked with had passed away .

Went to a funeral first one in years a sad event .

Did not work the whole of April .

Started playing Tomb Raider again "Legend" on X-box one .

Baked a Apple and a strawberry pie .

The temperature got into double figures .

Rosie went off lead for the first time ever no issues .

Eating kiwi fruit again first time in years with strawberries and Greek yogurt .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...