Saturday, April 15, 2023

DID IT MUM

 THURSDAY - I am thinking of going back at work a week next Monday my legs and back and other issues are not 100% so  I haven't told work yet and to be honest I am not that bothered about going back the only part of the job I miss is the people i work with obviously some more than others. .The week has been cold and wet hardly any sun hopefully we don't have too long to wait for hotter weather but has this is United Kingdom summer is not forced to happen.

I checked online to see if the results of my MRI scan had been forwarded they hadn't its nearly been two weeks .

I went to Asda my blue light card is still giving me 10% discount at the checkout I think this is a good deal and it does make a difference on regular cost of shopping plus I have £21 on my Asda Rewards card .

I have been watching a You Tube channel of a family man who live sin a normal house works a job Monday to Friday but on a weekend or days of goes off in his van.His van build is not elaborate and it was not a lot to fit it out around £700 .It as no windows , no solar panels no roof vent it is fully insulated a bed and a place to cook and make coffee and a Eco Flow battery bank and it suits his needs he I snot living in it full time so its perfect and a set up like his would suit me .He lives in Cornwall so a lot of the places he visits are not that far from his home and a lot are on the coast .Maybe one day it will happen the main cost is the van .

FRIDAY - Looks like I am back to work Monday I am not 100% but I might never be 100% get to hope for more good days than bad .

To cheer myself up I bought two punnets of strawberry to make a strawberry fruit pie my first attempt my Mother use to make them and they where the best fruit pies my favourite not her apple pies weren't great they were I just preferred strawberry pie anyway I did it and to be honest it was very good I know I will be making more specially as the weather hopefully gets brighter and hotter sitting in the garden eating pie will be a good summer .My mum would be happy I am following in her foot steps I just know she would.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...