Thursday, April 13, 2023

LIFE IS A SLICE OF PIE

 SUNDAY - All the supermarkets are shut its Easter Sunday the resurrection of Jesus Christ .
Did nothing much walked the dogs was going to take fly the drone but it was very misty and windy need a warm windless day patience is a virtue . Once I get confidence flying and manoeuvring the drone I will get a better model .A DJI Mini 2 would be nice the 3 is a bit expensive the two is just over £300.



Cooked shepherds pie with carrot , swede and peas I also cooked two giant Yorkshire puddings and freshly made mash mixed in with butter and milk .

MONDAY BANK HOLIDAY - Raining not very nice went to Fox Valley outlet bought some food items nothing major some cooked meats and various frozen pasties .

TUESDAY - Made my first ever apple pie just like my mum use to bake I had guidance from Helen it turned out fine it was just about perfect beginners luck had it with custard . I really want to make a strawberry pie just like my mum use to bake they where the best my favourite ever fruit pie it has been years since I have had a slice and I doubt if it will be as good as my mums not sure even how she made it  but if I don't try I will never know . Hot strawberry pie and cold fresh pouring cream 




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...