Sunday, April 09, 2023

CRASH NO BURN

 FRIDAY - took the small fence down that divided the garden the dogs can get over it quite easy so I removed it .It was just wooden posts into the ground with four by one planks screwed to the uprights with a gate in the centre of it .Helen planted a buh and a apple tree I broke her shovel ages ago and never replaced it was the second one I broke in the last few years so I ordered her a all metal shovel from Amazon hopefully ti being all metal it will last a few years should bend rather than break I guess .


SATURDAY - Got the drone out charged the batteries took it in the back garden but I calibrated it inside the house so when I pressed the return button it couldn't land because of the house and roof I ended up crash landing which slightly damaged one propeller , at least it didn't crash and burn . I need to go than open field plenty of space no risk of crashing into roof tops or damaging anyones property .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...