Saturday, December 31, 2022

HAPPY NEW YEAR

 FRIDAY - Helen has the bug I have I feel better but not totally I rang in sick at work again as I don't feel 100% did a covid test number two all was fine Helen tested ok as well so we don't have covid .

I had to go out to get supplies bought some ground minced beef to make a lasagne for tea and some Covonia medicine for Helen bought milk , eggs , bread , dog biscuits , cheese , potatoes waffles , coke and hash browns. I also did a line on the lottery . 

Made the lasagne Helen is getting worse she has full blown flu symptoms even though she had her flu vaccine she is suffering not a good start for the coming new year .

SATURDAY - I am chief nurse and bottle washer Helen will stay in bed after I walked the dogs in the light rain on getting home  I took her a cup of  tea up and a Lucozade as well as a bowl of porridge .. 

I can't believe that it is 2023 in a day and  and  it will be the eighteenth year  that I have wrote and posted  in this here blog . How much as happened and how many changes  and events have taken place over these past years it is totally unbelievable and amazing  . I truly couldn't foresee any of it .

This year alone its been an eventful year I changed my car yet again maybe for the last time who knows .



We had to get our Jack Russell dog  Pippa put down which was way more dramatic and upsetting then what we realised R.I.P Pippa and we got our new puppy who was called Hettie but is now called Rosie who I love to bits .

My son seemed to have his life sorted out for the time being he is living somewhere new or I though he was he left  his old life behind and is working at a new job working nights and weekend nights which pays good and seems to be going well but his latest indication is he is not living with his friend anymore I don't believe a word he says he is a liar .

I had major dentistry work done and as a result my appearance is 100% better and my teeth for the first time in years look the best ever .

I upgraded my 2012 Mac book pro with anew ssd hard drive and doubled the memory I did this myself and was well chuffed because the money I had put by went to pay the dentist bill of £2500.

We strived  and survived the year no major issues no glitch in the matrix all went well we got to the coast a lot in the summer which was great and went to new places the summer was hot and we made the most of it .Hopefully we will make 2023 a year to remember and nothing major upsets the stars quo .

A VERY HAPPY 2023 TO EVERYBODY , EVERYWHERE HOPING YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT YEAR , LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL .


No comments:

APPRECIATED

 TUESDAY - Helen bought me some Adidas white with blue strip trainers love getting new shoes cant wear new jeans with old trainers . I also ...