Sunday, December 04, 2022

HAPPY BDAY MUM

 FRIDAY - Took Helen to the Hospital she came with me to work she checked in at the A&E she was having a stick like pain under her breast .We had phoned the doctors they suggest a visit to the A&E department .The only viable option was fo the rot come with me otherwise it would mean me ringing work to say I couldn't attend , this seemed the better option two birds with one stone .Some five hours later I was on my way home Helen had been given the all clear .

SATURDAY - The slow cooker is out two large pieces of braising steak are on a slow burn with added veggies and stock should be ready in six or seven hours the longer the better , I will finish it off in the oven when I put the dumplings in .

The MacBook is still running like a dream it surprises me every time I boot it up how just quick it is and for so little cost , would highly recommend other Mac book pro 2012 users to do the same just watch YouTube it really is so easy .

The temperature is dropping and mornings are now getting a lot colder and  old Jack Frost is making an appearance on the ground and on car windscreens but so far no hint of snow .

SUNDAY - Had my mum still been alive she would have been 103 years old she died in 2006 my dad died in 1985 his birthday is on the 13th of December .




No comments:

APPRECIATED

 TUESDAY - Helen bought me some Adidas white with blue strip trainers love getting new shoes cant wear new jeans with old trainers . I also ...