Tuesday, December 27, 2022

WARNING

 BOXING DAY - It is half past eight in the morning the turkey crown is in the oven I am back at work at the hospital tonight but I will be leaving with a full stomach work should be quitter than usual hopefully .

It is going to be Rosie's first Christmas turkey dinner a day late but hopefully her first of many .She is a great little dog you can't help but love her loads she is so fcuking cute .I cooked the dinner before heading for work the Yorkshire puddings I admit were frozen but the rest was all fresh both the dogs and both the cats had plenty of turkey .


Helen started writing in her Filofax I bought her and organising it hopefully she will have and use it for many years to come .

Work was quite although A&E Paeds was busy as always I was glad when home time came the oil warning light came on the car dashboard I stopped at the next gas station and bought five litres of  5w - 30 engine oil I put a litre in after checking the right oil and if I could put oil in to a hot engine it was fine I will check it Tomorrow when I get up in the morning .The oil warning light went off as I pulled out of the gas station cars and women always going to cost you .



No comments:

APPRECIATED

 TUESDAY - Helen bought me some Adidas white with blue strip trainers love getting new shoes cant wear new jeans with old trainers . I also ...