Tuesday, December 13, 2022

DOGS NEW COATS

 SATURDAY - Woke up to a frosting of snow it was not deep and as soon as I got out of the street it was less of a covering but the temperature as dropped .Last night was the first time ever I had to defrost my windscreen this was at 16,30 I physically could not see through the windscreen .

It was the first time Rosie had seen anything remotely resembling snow she had her nose in it she had her jumper on and her water proof coat .

I think today is a coffee and bourbon day whilst watching Marvel movie I have Black Widow , Captain Marvel and Eternals to watch has well as Harry and Meghan documentary .

We have to venture out for cat food the ingredients for a lasagne and veggies for tomorrows Sunday roast dinner I also want a couple of bottles of Aldi coke its cheap and I like it which are good enough reasons to buy two bottles .

Decide to buy some minced beef from the farm shop foe a chilli con carne with cheese and jacket potatoes whilst we were there we ordered a turkey for Christmas dinner a shoulder of pork a beef brisket and a joint of gammon as we are eating out Christmas Day it should be enough for dinners before or after Christmas .

I also found out if its vacuumed wrapped you can by it now and keep it in the fridge until Christmas Day Boxing Day and if it is kept in the freezer for a couple of years which I didn't know .

The main question on everyones lips is can England beat France in the World Cup if it goes to penalties maybe not , we need to win it in the ninety minutes of play   .

SUNDAY - Did I mention England and penalties oops if you can't score from the spot it really is game over .

Helen bought the dogs new sweaters and new padded coats as well as new harnesses the weather is below four degrees way too cold .



Bought a joint of beef for Sunday dinner had it with spinach and broccoli with all the trimmings just what you need on a freezing December day .

No comments:

APPRECIATED

 TUESDAY - Helen bought me some Adidas white with blue strip trainers love getting new shoes cant wear new jeans with old trainers . I also ...