Monday, December 26, 2022

GRATEFUL

 CHRISTMAS EVE - Well the dogs got me up for their walk the sun is out but its quite cool no chance of any snow .

I feel sorry for all the people that are struggling to provide any meal never mind a Christmas dinner  its been a difficult year for lots of people out there with the rise of inflation and the general increase in the cost of living and paying for life essentials and the necessities like gas and electric , hopefully 2023 things will improve for us all .

CHRISTMAS DAY - The dogs where given there Christmas present cuddly toys , pigs ears and a bag of balls they where happy .

Drove over to our friends Julies and Peters house we had a coffee before setting of for the Bengal Palace in Wakefield the food was ok not the best I have ever had but not the worst the deco was more transport cafe the upmarket dinner but the staff were good and the food a 7/10 .



Leaving there we drove over to my daughters and boyfriends Josh house only a few miles away it was nice to see my daughter on Christmas Day my son was supposed to be there but he never showed up not sure why he was helping a friend he ignored my phone calls my daughter was not happy .


The rest of the day we watched Andrew Tate on Youtube love or dislike he does speak a lot of sense personally I like the guy can understand why some don't but he does help the economy spending all the money he does on the scale he does good luck to him and others in his calibre .

I am happy I have food a decent house in a nice area  a reliable car a partner I love and fcuk all in the bank but we manage I am grateful I know what we have would be someone else's dream be grateful for what you have don't miss what you can't have.


Above me at my daughters basement bar her house who needs to go out no drinking and driving the have a tv and karaoke machine plus drinks a great addition to any house .

No comments:

APPRECIATED

 TUESDAY - Helen bought me some Adidas white with blue strip trainers love getting new shoes cant wear new jeans with old trainers . I also ...