Thursday, December 22, 2022

MORE LIGHTS FOR CHRISTMAS

 SATURDAY - Went out first thing in the morning it is raining with a high chance that it could turn to snow at the moment it is more sleet than snow .I had to go  to post some cds for Helen for readings she had done .

Whilst I was out I bought a loaf of  bread , white sugar ,half a dozen white bread cakes , freshly made ground beef burgers , white onions , baking potatoes  and two Hade Edge pasties and a couple of current tea cakes for toasting  .

Might have to get an external dvd/cd writer Helen's MacBook seems to be on its way out to be fair it has had a lot of usage she burns a lot of discs .

SUNDAY - It is cold but so far no snow it looks like it will stay away for a few days 

TUESDAY - Break up tonight for the rest of the week I won't go back until Monday which suits me fine .

can't believe its Christmas this Sunday added some more lights to the front and rear garden .



WATCHING - MindCage and Harry and Meghan .

No comments:

APPRECIATED

 TUESDAY - Helen bought me some Adidas white with blue strip trainers love getting new shoes cant wear new jeans with old trainers . I also ...