Saturday, December 17, 2022

D.M's

 WEDNESDAY - Did a bit of food shopping mainly breakfast items bacon , sausages , beans eggs and tomatoes as well as bread .Bought some cat food and a bag of frozen broccoli and some in-house baked minced pies .

THURSDAY - Did a shoulder of pork I started it later than I thought I did some roast potatoes Yorkshire puddings spinach and broccoli it made me setting off for work later the usual and I was ten minutes late but I enjoyed my dinner .

Had to fill the screen washed bottle up on the car the warning light kept coming on I can't believe how much it holds should last into the summer .

One thing I need to buy is an hose pipe I have had a few of the type that expand then shrink they are not cheap they never last I will buy a traditional hose pipe with a winding reel and mount it to the wall .

Helen would like a pair of fur lined Dr.Martens boots for her birthday which is on the 28th of December .



No comments:

APPRECIATED

 TUESDAY - Helen bought me some Adidas white with blue strip trainers love getting new shoes cant wear new jeans with old trainers . I also ...