Saturday, December 24, 2022

CRISTMAS SHOPPING

 THURSDAY - Picked up an Echo Dot  from Curry's for Helens parents Christmas present we also bought them a bottle of gin and a bottle of Brandy .

I set the Echo dot up they where messing around with Alexa I think they where quite impressed now they have a internet connection maybe we should have got them a tablet .

We left with a stand pie and half a chocolate gateau feels like Christmas already .They also gave me forty pounds which I think I will buy a new iPhone case and a new metal aluminium card wallet .

FRIDAY - Its just gone half past midnight we are on are way to Asda to get food for Christmas and some gift cards for Five Guys and  a couple of bottles of booze for presents sorted it was not that busy and everything we wanted we got it still took over an hour and it was just before three when we got back home and nearly four when we got to bed .

Took Helen for her nails doing we passed the farm shop the amount of cars parked up people where collecting their meat and turkeys for their festive dinner .

I dropped Helen off I went on to visit my daughter in Stanley I have not seen her in ages her house looked totally different they have been there. year and its looking totally different it will be her second Christmas in the house she has done the basement out as a bar it looks like an exclusive club very good .

  In the afternoon I went to Fox Valley outlet I bought the dogs some pigs ears and half a dozen new stuffed toys when I got back home I went  the farm shop there was only a few people queuing I picked up a turkey crown , beef brisket , shoulder of pork and a gammon joint just over £80 


Had fish and chips for tea which made a nice change we have been well behaved and not been near a fish shop for ages which made them taste all the better .

No comments:

APPRECIATED

 TUESDAY - Helen bought me some Adidas white with blue strip trainers love getting new shoes cant wear new jeans with old trainers . I also ...