Friday, December 30, 2022

ESCAPING THE MATRIX .

 WEDNESDAY  - Helens birthday is today she is a year older without giving her age away she is nine years younger than me . , it goes without saying a very happy birthday hope you have a fantastic day .

She is going to her friends Julie;s house they are having a birthday celebration afternoon party for her which is awesome seeing that her three boys do very little for her .Using the excuse its too soon after Christmas and the fact we live a fifty minute drive away the same drive that  I do to work Monday to Friday week in week out .

THURSDAY - My sister called round to visit with her husband Alan we had a couple of coffees before going out to get something to eat .We walked in to the Red Lion first time we have been inside as usually we sit outside in the summer and order food and cider from the window no need to venture inside .

We decided to go to the Boshaw Trout instead by the time we got there and got a table I was feeling really unwell we had ordered food I got the fish and chips and a pint of cider i started feeling worse so much so I left my pint saw the waitress and told her I had to leave and to plate my dinner but to  pack my order up as a take away and to give to them to bring home I walked the short distance home and crashed out at home I finally went to bed and slept a good ten hours I did not go to work .

Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan have been arrested he once said "If you can't do the time don't do the crime " well said if you get thirty years for abduction , sex trafficing and rape  etc etc don't fcuking moan , of course innocent until proven guilty and to be honest I hope he is innocent and is freed if so .

If not you're going to hate prison life he did say he did predict that he had  three lives  to use one is already gone and spent which when they tried to silence him on social media didn't work , the next life is to get arrested under false charges and imprisoned  if he beat this , the next and final life would be assassination , a cliche in the matrix .



No comments:

DOCS AND JEANS

 SATURDAY - Got up early had a shower took the dogs out on arriving back home decided to wash all of the house windows including patio doors...