Sunday, December 13, 2020

CHINESE CANDLES

 Need new jeans al my jeans have worn through at the crotch Helen says its because I fart too much its weekend the denim through , if that's the case why are my underpants intact and ok .

The last two pairs I bought were Jack Jones and cost £75 per pair I think this time I will just go to Next and pair a couple of pairs might buy black denim instead of blue denim will see .

Have been looking at silver spinner rings on eBay I have saved a couple might treat myself for Christmas might buy matching pairs for me and Helen.

My son is not having a great time he is struggling to find work and is getting down obviously he is not on his own and certainly a pandemic is not helping him finding employment and Christmas is a shite time to be without any money hopefully a new year will bring new luck new chances my fingers are crossed for him.

FRIDAY  - Break up for a long weekend four days off from work will do me which it was for longer have done the Euro Millions £175 million a few people would never have to work again if I won that amount of money .

SATURDAY - Helen had a couple of readings over at Linthwaite I stayed in the car in the churches carpark and watched the film Tenet I couldn't get my head round the story maybe I need to watch it again .

Went for a drive through Marsden they had their Christmas lights on saw a nice display on the river where the mini waterfall cascades down looked very festive I got out of the car and took the photo below.



We had a Chinese for the very first time since moving here in  February we had sweet and sour pork balls , fried rice , prawn toast , onion rings curried duck and fries with prawn crackers just under £22 went down a treat was a five minute drive home the food was still hot .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...