Monday, December 21, 2020

SPOOKY HOTEL

 I have recently not sure why been  drinking a lot of fresh orange juice I like a glass when I have come home after finishing my shift and have jumped into the shower at around half three in the morning it just hits the spot I think its because the hospital is always hot and wearing a face mask .

My son rang me the other day to say he has found a job he starts Monday working for a building company I hope it pans out for him and he continues in employment ,Building firms usually shut down for two weeks over Christmas it will help him out sort his money out .

SUNDAY - We went to the Durker Roods Hotel not far from where we live in the Peak District .We are doing hopefully a paranormal investigation on the 2nd of January 2021. We had a quick look round it is closed due to Covid and is getting refurb . It has over thirty rooms and  room  number 14 is the room people swear who have stayed over night have left in the morning vowing never to stay in the room again .

We want to know why simple as we are allowed in from 21.00 until 03.00 hopefully we will discover what and why ?.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...