Saturday, December 26, 2020

MERRY XMAS

 Helen has bought me a Apple Watch SE for Christmas it was ordered of Amazon Prime and it should arrive on the 23rd .It is not only the most expensive watch I will have owned its the dearest Christmas present I have had bought I am lucky and blessed its a great gift the best thank you Helen .

The watch arrived safely it is wrapped and sitting under the Christmas tree waiting for the 25th .

Wages went into the bank finished work  at 2a.m went to Asda  bought some festive food and drinks bought two bottles of pink gin and stocked up on cat and dog food we should be ok for a while bought some fresh orange it was half past five when I went to bed and was up at nine a.m not enough sleep ,feeling tired and grumpy its Wednesday and I am off to Asda again tonight I want to be in and out.

It is sad to think this time last year there was no such thing as deaths from Covid many people have passed and will not be here to spend Christmas  hopefully they are having a great party up in heaven and looking down on us and our celebrations , as I say each Christmas next year we are going to be prepared hopefully all who read this are reading some other shit here same time next year hopefully I will be prepared but doubt it .

Christmas Eve - My daughter and her boyfriend called cooked a load of sausages and bacon and buttered a load of bread rolls and let them make their own sandwiches ,.




CHRISTMAS DAY - Set up my Apple watch Helens son Liam came with his Indian girlfriend Som I was in the car going to work at midday I was home for ten two hours left oh well might have not been where I wanted to be but at least I made it and saw Christmas thank you.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...