Thursday, December 17, 2020

CHRISTMAS SPIRIT

 SUNDAY - Did nothing chill out day cooked dinner had lamb chops new pots and sweet corn was ok quicker than doing a full Sunday roast , watched some You Tube and "How To Get Away With Murder" on Netflix will see how it goes .

MONDAY - No work until Wednesday set the X-Box up in the spare bedroom needed an update started a quick game of C.O.D Modern warfare .

Went to Asda its been a while bought a new electric fryer its been a while since we had one we don't clean them out just through them out and buy new they are cheap enough although I still think a old fashion chip pan is all you need .

WEDNESDAY - Back to work I break up after I finish my Christmas Day shift I have the weekend off then three days so I am off forHelens birthday then I am back at work for a day then I have the Friday off New Years day and the weekend .

We have bought a turkey crown for Boxing Day when we will have our traditional turkey dinner .

Have had no stollen this year and no Christmas cake I have had a couple of nice pies , We usually get a Christmas chocolate log off Helen;s mum that hasn't happened this year , bought Helen a litre bottle of Bailey's . Need gin and whiskey and JD , and cider .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...