Sunday, December 27, 2020

POSITIVE I'AM NEGATIVE ?

 Boxing Day - Hopefully a chill out day planing  on doing nothing much except finally cooking our Christmas dinner , today the turkey crown as defrosted and is going to be plenty big enough for the two of us two cats and two dogs .

loving the Apple Watch roughly changing the clock face every forty minutes its so much more than just a watch .Best present guess anyone lucky receiving one for the first time are pretty much going to be chuffed to bits .

The turkey dinner was well good everything turned out great including the Yorkshire puddings the roast potatoes were done in goose fat with rosemary from the garden and a splash of vinegar salt and pepper trust me the vinegar disappears through cooking .The turkey was moist also cooked in goose fat .

SUNDAY - its a sad day today I am not writing why , I have mentioned why in a previous post written a couple of years ago hopefully both my children  ( daughter is thirty my son twenty seven ) will cope however its best for them .

Took Bailey out for his morning five minutes earlier it had been snowing now the sun was coming out but it was blowing a cold icy wind , we didn't stay out long it was nice to get back inside .Off until Thursday I have to go out Monday and get Helens birthday present .

Found out one of my staff had an heart attack she as also been tested positive for Covid , I have just tested myself and it come back negative got to say it was a long half hour hopefully my work colleague is fine and makes a full recovery wishing and praying for a speedy recovery .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...