Tuesday, December 29, 2020

HAPPY B DAY

 Its my partner fiancé birthday tomorrow she is a year older and I love her as much now as I did all them years ago when we meet at work for the first time . she was getting married and I was married she did later on a couple of years down the get married .We both left our partners to be together .We Have lived in seven different places , Had eight different cars , and fourteen mega Christmas days together hopefully another fourteen plus years we get to celebrate Christmas and the New Years that follow , of course there is no guarantees got to make the most of the time that we do have .

MONDAY - Helen received a pair of Ugg slippers from my daughter I bought her a pair of Ugg boots so she is now Ugged out , might get her the Ugg bag for valentines day present .She also received two bottles of pink gin so with the Christmas gin it will last her at least three years .

Downloaded the Tomb Raider Anniversary edition for my x-box one nostalgia is everything takes be back to Christmas past just need Crash Bandicoot to go with it .

To finish off we had a fish and chip tea from Compo's fish shop at Holmfirth with peas and curry .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...