Thursday, December 03, 2020

DECEMBER TIME

 Cooked a home made lasagne with red and green peppers and half a onion. I used bread cakes to do garlic bread , I melted some butter in the microwave and added three gloves of pressed garlic and a sprinkle of parsley then all you do is cut the bread cake open and pour and brush the melted butter evenly on to each side of the bread cake you could sprinkle cheese on top but I didn't bother as I had already put loads of grated cheese on to the top of the lasagne before it went into the oven ,it  turned out great also did some slow cooked oven chips .

Need a haircut off to my daughters tomorrrow think we are ordering a Indian from the local curry house ,

We had  our hair done and we met my daughters boyfriend for the very first time a great lad he is so good compared to the dick head she use to be with he is the other side of the coin . We also had a curry we ordered it off the street I where I used to live on in Swillington it was spot on .

MONDAY - Back ay work booked some days holidays I have some long weekends and two whole weeks booked one at the end of January the other the beginning of March.

We did the garden I blasted all the patio with the jet washer and Helen planted some trees and moved some all ready planted to different spots .

Every Tim I drive trough the surrounding villages , new Christmas lights appear its like Santas grotto naked trees with coloured or white lights , stags that a full size all lite up truly amazing it makes the drive to work so much better .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...