Wednesday, April 08, 2020

JUST THE THREE OF US

TUESDAY - Last day self isolation I go back to work tomorrow night back at the General infirmary based in the city for my first shift  , I have only three nights to do so its a short week before the weekend hopefully it is quite .

I went to the supermarket as we needed dog food , eggs , bread both white and wholemeal  I also bought a fresh chicken , two packets of chicken Kievs and two packets of chicken breasts in bread crumbs , I also bought two posh  pizzas a spicy one for me and a plain one for Helen.and some frozen cod fillets and frozen potato fries  I also bought some Ginster's Cornish pasties either just for a quick snack or a meal with mash and beans ,

I managed also to get some fruit and salad stuff for Helen  , and for me I bought more Kenco coffee blue top and brown sugar coffee and also I bought more Nescafe Dolce Gusto coffee cappuccino pods  two boxes .
The supermarket was empty more or less of people I went at 08.30 there was only a few shopping most of the shelves were full they had toilet rolls and most of lifespan's essentials I did also stock up on gravy mix oxo cubes bisto gravy granules and stock pots

I washed the car it's not been washed for ages well over six weeks as  I couldn't get any car shampoo whilst I was out I improvised and  I used my Lynx for men shower gel it cleaned it after it dried I then went over the surface again with a waterless wax and shine it looked a load better I  also did the interior and door cills and all the glass .
I have ordered of eBay 5 litres of Simoniz car wash and a new extra large drying cloth for next time I wash the car .

Watered all the plants in the garden back and front its hard without a hose I have ordered a tap connector hopefully to attach the hose to the indoor tap until we can get a outside one fitted .

Cooked a roast chicken dinner with roasted sweet potatoes and white potatoes I also did some roasted parsnips swede and carrot with Yorkshire puddings and a great chicken gravy we had it late on at nearly nine p.m.

WEDNESDAY - Took Bailey out fo this walk I could have done it early was awake at o stupid O'clock but it was just after eight , Bentley for the first time since we moved decided to follow us which was nice not sure the where about of George so it was just the three of us  .



I am back at work tonight at six ironed my shirt and trousers after washing them even washed my canvas O'neil belt after taking the buckle off I will leave this at work until the virus as disappeared for good  so all and all I am set for my first shift saying that roll on the weekend .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...